The video light includes an adjustable Fresnel lens to help focus the light and provide a longer throw. When used without the lens, the light becomes a wider flood and the included barn doors help to control the spill. This versatility allows you to go from a tight spot to a wide flood all in one continuous light. Built specifically to be used on set the light features a fan-less design that is noiseless and the housing is designed to dissipate the heat during continuous use. The light can be powered from AC (with included power adapter), NP Series battery or V-Mount battery via the included V-Mount adapter cable providing convenient use on set and on location.
CAME-TV engaged an independent lab to conduct standardized photobiological testing on the Boltzen series lights to which they passed. Here is the test report (In PDF).
- High CRI (Ra96)
- Color Temperature 5600K
- There is 1 LED COB (Chip On Board)
- Fanless for quiet operation
- Barndoor can easily adjust the lighting direction
- AC Power Adapter included
- Dimming Knob can steplessly adjust the brightness according to users’ need.
- LCD Display Screen
- Can be powered by NP Series battery or V-Mount Battery
- Filter Set includes Soft, Milky-White and Orange filters that can change the color temperature to match an existing setup or create a specific lighting look.
- Optional Bowens-Mount provides an easy way to mount a softbox and any other studio accessories
- 1x 30w Boltzen Light
- 1x Removable Barndoors
- 1x Yoke
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x D-Tap Cable
- 1x Soft Filter
- 1x Milky-White Filter
- 1x Orange Filter
- 1x Carry Bag with Shoulder Belt
NOTE: If using an NP Series battery, the battery voltage needs to be ≥7.4V and amps ≥6A (30 watts)